Wrecked K11 parts

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Hey guys,

I've had a semi stripped k11 in my garage a while now, I've finally stripped it all.

Ive got..

Steering assembly.
Whole dash.
Aircon vents.
Plastic for basically everything from back seat forward. Handbrake, under dash, glove box, door trim, centre consol etc etc.
Passenger seat
Handbrake, plastics if needed.
Front window
Rear driver and passenger 3/4 windows.
Driver door and glass
Passenger door and glass
Full wiring loom
Aircon parts inside the car, blower etc.
Back seat, bottom cushion only. In avg condition, good for a dog. free.
Brakes, with discs.
Rear axle, if i can remove that. Yet to try.
Empty wreck, smashed bent and good for metal. let me know if you know of someone who might want it.
Bonnet cable.
Clutch pedal, Accel pedal and brake ped...
Fuel pump
Fuel hoses, filter and metal piping.
Brake hoses (metal)
ECU
Also just relised I've got an Alternator and coilpacks(? maybe well just coils which wire to dizzy.)

Everything is $10 apart from axle, steering, brakes, and dash..wiring loom They range in cost.. $30 for dash and upward. Sorry ECU is also not $10.. forgot about that as I added it last.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
I believe surely if its a 1996 micra you wont have a problem.. surely?

ECU - $30

Loom - $50 - just because how much bull**** i have to pull it out

Aircon vents - Low mirca has them, ill pm you mate. I think im keeping passenger one though.

Steering colomn is $50 and only avail pickup, nick this shouldnt be a problem for you. Its adjustable, did they come non?

CMF_J

» CMF Member
Hey man, new member, sydney, I need a front window! I'd also love the tilt adjustable steering column, a left rear disc, and front drivers seat belt, and a rear hatch handle if possible.. it'd all fit a 95 super S ..right?
I don't get this PM caper yet so txt anytime.. 0405472871
Cheers, J

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Yeah mate, I have the tilt adjustable steering, thought it was standard haha.

I have front brake setup, I would imagine you convert to the rear but wouldnt say it would be easy.

I can supply front window.. Never removed one so dont get your hopes up.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Yeah, Ive got a drivers seatbelt. Windscreen.. Im not sure if I can remove it safely thats all.. lets say $50 its just painful to remove you have to cut the seals I believe.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
holy crap.. yeah that looks hard.. give it a go though.. new skill

Let me know if you want it.. if you dont i wont.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Yeah, Can supply about 4 rear logos (well the nissan one) the micra one is removable but not re-usable.

Hubcaps no, but kmart sells them for like $40.

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Anyone need interior plastics? Take away all the plastic parts lncluding dash minus aircon vents for $50 Otherwise im throwing them.

Roof is also availble along with carpet.

P.S rudy I sent you a PM?

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Oh yeahhhh... I should hey lol..

Ok.. after this bluddy rain.. you need any parts? Ive got a trolley full no one wants lol

CMF_Ken

» CMF Member
How much for the passenger side black plastic stripe thing on the passenger side door? the previous owner of my k11 ripped it off.

and what suburb in Sydney are you in?

Back