would these be compaitable?

i havnt looked under a k12 uk car yet to see what the suspension units look like but i would say that they were for a k11 uk but i could stand corrected

you,re probably better off sourcing clio aftermarket stuff, if the k12,s share the same running gear/platform (j's nismo had 172 rear suspension on his iirc :eek:)

they are for a pre 06 1.2 k12 so i wouldn`t trust them on a 160sr i`m not sure what you will find for a 160 though as there not made in japan so it`s probably going to be a case of modding something to fit

No difference in Pre and face lift suspension. 160SR uses stiffer springs to compensate for the extra weight. Riks HKS Coilovers we're for a AK12 March.

its says they are HKS comfort compact so would the"comfort" mean poorere handling and mean body roll would still be present? would there be a good increase in handling capability and ride stiffness if I bought them?

i think your translating Compact wrong. Compact means small car not comfort.

Some more companies that do Coilovers for the K12

Nismo (R-Tune Front 30mm - Rear 40mm) you wont find a set!
GAB (GAB WAGON Front - 35-65mm Rear - 15-45mm)
GAB (GAB WAGON e-Style Front - 35-65mm Rear 15-45mm)
Aeroover (AEROOVER X BOLD WORLD DOUBLE NAME AIR SUSPENSION (LONG NAME LOL) Front - 0-120mm Rear 0-120mm)
Vacanza - (Vacanza Wagon F-50mm R-50mm)
TEIN - (Type Wagon - F-30mm R-30-35mm)
RS-R (I SHOCK WAGON - F-20-30mm R-20-30mm)
Sustec - Sustec pro GF - F-1-51mm R-20-53mm
Sustec - Sustec pro NF -F-1-54mm R-0-65mm)
RG (upto 70mm on front and back)
Mulholland
Peace Motor Store (100m front and rear)

for dampers

Nismo
KYB
ZEAL
Impul
él-SPORT
Tommykaira
Devise
Bilstein

It's a nightmare tracking any of the products down without speaking japanese or knowing someone over there who can track the stuff down. AMY is an Importer she might be able to help you out. She's on these forums.

Back