would it fit?

johnhum

Buy & Sell Member
hi all, ive been offered a cheap induction kit off my friend that i was hoping would possibly go in my k11. the problem is that it is off a 1995 civic. i was wondering is it possible to fit it to a k11 and what modifications would i have to make to do this? Has anyone tried it before?

Thanks,
John

get us a pic mate as it will just be the elbow (if its a relocating one like mine and stevies) if not then you will need a ring that fits inside the fliter and onto your throttle body

anything will fit if you make it, induction kits really dont need to be made for a specific car unless your going for precision setups.

If its juts the cone you need a pipe to the throttle body, and if your getting a pipe aswell then just see how it lines up with the micra TB and adjust to fit.

thanks for the quick reply lads, its a kit with the chrome pipe and i dont hav a pic. i will get a good look at it 2morro at college. I think it will need a different elbow because iirc the civics are a larger diameter. Does anyone know where you can buy the elbows/downsizers from and the price i will be looking to pay?

thanks mate, i might just do that. Would a rubber elbow work just as well as a silicone one because they are consideribally cheaper?

Heres the picture:

DSC00683.jpg

Its looking a bit rough, but what do you expect for 2nd hand. it has a 3" diameter pipe and iirc it is also 3" diameter on the micra so i will get a 3" diameter 90 degree elbow from ebay and attempt to attach it. This should work nicely

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350252340542&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

it wont support the weight of the kit so ill have find a way of holding it up at some place along the pipe

Back