Wooo new alloys!!

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Yay! Ive got some (second hand) alloys!

Dont know if they rub or anything yet, gonna go check them out. I'll take some better pictures a bit later too.

They are 185/60/14

Attachments

• 19-10-06_1331.jpg
    19-10-06_1331.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 276
Nope, no rubbing (yet...)!!

The drive to college went well, apart from remembering that I hadnt tighted the back ones up o_O

I drove quite slowly once I had remembered that :grinning:

Im very happy :grinning:

hmmm rubbed over a particularly big bump today... nasty bit of plastic with a screw through on the wheel arch skirts...

Hit the sidewall of the tyre so im gonna need to sort that out, dont want a puncture. Theres a nice (shallow) score in the tyre.

BK238's, i think they look great on most cars, good choice.

Nearly went for them myself back when i was choosing what wheels i wanted.

Looking good fella

Ems said:
well maybe if u slowed down first it wouldn't have happened!! :p

here here!
keep practicing your observations...lol
+++++++++++

Really (very very) nice looking rims there mate...I have to admit the 7-spokes look realy nice...especially against the black...(i would sy that though)

I swore that I would never get alloys on mine (the rat-car) but you guys are gradually softening me up...

it could be a while yet, Nitrous was going to be my last mod but if alloys get on the menu then thay will be last...so it might be some time yet (scott of the antarctic)

Hehe thanks for all the cool comments guys,

I think with 2 passengers in the back its gonna rub too much so I'll have to sort it out, but I think its just a sharp edge on the super s arches.... hopefully.

angle grinders are everyone's friends. goes through that lip like butter, just make sure you seal it properly afterwards

Back