wiring

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
ya might know ive modded me mirrors and put face lift k11 side repeaters in em, but i need wire to go from the existing wires in the wing, to go up into the door to the mirror. its a 12V current (i think) will any copper wire do?, or alarm bell wire or sumthin, or shud i just have a trip down b n Q this afternoon?

bit of a daft post but i want to know so i can get one on n done see what it looks like!
ta guys! :D

just about any wire will do,

because they are low ampage, the same wire that you would use for tweeters would be perfect, aren't they LEDs?? because leds are sooo low ampage that you can practically use bulb filiments ;)

so yea think wire is fine, maybe slightly thicker because its going through the door hindge... so door bell wire is probably perfect :)

hope this helps :)

very much nex, i take it you aint seen em? nah they are standard k11 repeaters. ill get some wire this afternoon, ta again mate!

no probs :)

get some pics up :) do you think you will have any problems with the mot?

ohhhh nice mate!!! looking really good :)

the thing is, i think you have to be able to see repeters from the back... but i'm not too sure,

best to get it checked first :)

but i hope they are ok cos they look sweet ;)

plann is im gonna get em all done, put on etc but leave old indicators in the wing in. now if he fails the car for it ill put the wing indicators in and it'll pass, then ill put a few l.e.ds on the side, so you can see em at the back. or sumthin likes that, hopefull it will all come toggether and be legit! :D

should be fine then, from what i can see on the pics :)

off topic: did you know that the new honda civic has been designed so that you can see all three indicators from almost anywhere on the car... so there :p

Back