wiring up led lights

R

rendezvous

Hiya, got a Micra k11 P Reg here. Basically I bought some lights to replace the windscreen cleaner nozzle's, LOL can't think of the name of them. The nozzles on the front of the car. Anyway I push the cables through, I have the fusebox and access to a cable under the cigarette box inside the car. The cables only stretch so long, and wont be long enough to meet the head unit. Is there another place closer to home or where I can take a tapping off for these LED's?

Many Thanks for understanding A very noobish question!

Josh :k11motors

Hiya, got a Micra k11 P Reg here. Basically I bought some lights to replace the windscreen cleaner nozzle's, LOL can't think of the name of them. The nozzles on the front of the car. Anyway I push the cables through, I have the fusebox and access to a cable under the cigarette box inside the car. The cables only stretch so long, and wont be long enough to meet the head unit. Is there another place closer to home or where I can take a tapping off for these LED's?

Many Thanks for understanding A very noobish question!

Josh :k11motors

LED washers :(

get rid of erm, there too chavy,

If you must have them extend the wires or connect them to the sidelights, you will be ok legally as long as they are not blue or red... the law is kinda vague when it comes to lights

Doesn't really matter if they're legal or not, that isnt what this thread is about.

Back