Wiring in doors

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
i am having trouble finding a way of putting my wires from my doors through into the car? how have you all done this as i have my speaker cables, elec windows and central lockin all goin our the side of the door card atm :p

cheers

steve

There is a rubber bung in the side of the door and the side of the car! feed them through that

Push a piece of stiff wire through from the rubber bung, then wrap/tape/tie the wires to the other end and pull through :)

I pulled mine through the fuse cover...didnt have any kind of stiff wire on me though so i had to stick my hand in the fuse box and push the sponge out the way and pull the wire through with two fingers.

EDIT: same with the passenger side, except its left of the glove box with more sponge in the way.

woops thought this was the k11 section.....hopefully its similar. X_X

im sorting it slowly

OH

hears a laugh for you all, went round a drivethru and reaslised my electric windows were not connected as i was re wiring DOH!!! :D

ha ha i done something simular went through the drive through put my window down and it fell off the runners went down like a lambo door (haha lambo windows ) and then hit the bottem of the door had to drive back in the rain and wind wasnt nice

Back