Wipers driving me mad

Ok so i had multiple problems with my front wipers ridiculous screach not parking correctly.
So replaced motor, control box, arms, pivots. Lucky the local scrappy had a K11 and hes very reasonably priced.
Went to switch them back on and nothing at all, discovered that the fuse had melted into the board, bugger, so back to the scrappy, new board and replaced it. Yippee wipers now work. Ahhhh hold on lovely and peaceful but still dont bloody park right. What the hell else could be wrong.
Basically they only move in about 8 inch increments on intermittent
+ my MOT is due next month so getting urgent lol.
Sorry for the long explanation, any help would be greatly appreciated!

have you replaced / lubricated the link rods under the scuttle panel they may of seized up a bit and not rotating the wiper splines properly or maybe a bad earth,earths can cause really stupid faults

aye yeah everything under scuttle replaced and free flowing where would i be looking at for earths on the wiper system?
Also I assume wipers stopping in the middle of screen would be an MOT failure?

sorry but i am not sure where the earths are (i'm new to micra's) i suggested this since you have changed everything else over and still have the same problem the motor will probably earth through the casing ,to check the earth of the motor is ok using a multimeter set it to a resistance setting and put one probe on the battery negative and the other onto the motor casing you should get a reading of 0.000 if not then clean the mounting bolt holes and the contact area of the motor to body and re check

Back