WILL this size wheel& tire fit???!!!

15's dont look to bad on them. have you thought about going for the old 13's deep dish look or banded steels either look the nuts imo (Y)

17s would probably through your speedo out, 15s seems to make it more accurate (at least it did for my K11)

I agree with John, even 16s are too big. Anything bigger than 15 would require a bit of work, especially if you're low - low profile tyres to stop scrubbing (maybe even a bit of stretch), and arch roll and flare. Otherwise, you would scrub on even the smallest bumps

wheelchart.jpg

Everyone says that 17" need work to fit? Just buy right size wheel...

Nankang makes 165/35 17 tyre, put that on 5 or 5.5 wheel and tuck them deep in the arch, V.I.P. Style :grinning:

wheelimage.php

0902163003518s0.jpg

tensan440-img600x450-1236855943a4g7.jpg

K11 speedos are notoriously innacurate, the later digital ones don't seem to be too bad however. More than likely one of the reasons you hear of people claiming they can top 120mph in a K11 with 15's and nothing more than a filter and backbox. Mine reads 10% over with a 195/45 R15 on.

I think there will be an overall trend in 2011/2012 to see K11's on tasteful 13's. Plenty about now and they look good.....we'll be on the 13" bandwagon soon too with something special ;)

Love the chart pollyp, too true indeed :laugh:.

Whenever I used my satnav after fitting my 15s, the speedo on the car always matched up with the speed on the satnav. Once I put steelies back on, it was out again. And I've managed to get 120mph out of my 1.0l, but it was getting a bit sketchy and twitchy fwn

Most speedo's are wildly inaccurate by design. When my speedo reads 100MPH, the satnav says something like 88MPH. It's to stop people getting done for speeding I reckon by making people drive more sensibly.

Back