Stock tire size k11 1993?

What is the stock tire and rim size for a k11 from 1993? I do not have the booklet and internet wasn't much help.

Also did tyre size change for later k11's?

What tyre size is still a fit under a lowered k11 scrubbing wise and load wise?

13s are 155/70/13 on steelies (sr alloys are abit different ), then they went to 14s or 165/60/14 and no on stock wheels and tyres scrubbing is not a problem and it will say on the b pillar if I remember right along with tyre pressure
I'm running 185/60/14s was fine , 35mm coils and even on full bump stop

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

What tyres models you get on the 185 r14 size? Tyres for grip if you know what I mean

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk
I run conti eco contact 5 but the 6 is out they are good, I run a slightly wider set of alloys and have another set on stock steelies (be running them soon over winter), and for me the larger dia is perfect and hight wise for me ,
But all depends what you after, 1ltre probs 185/55/14 or just a decent set of stock size , as cheap or old can be interesting say the least in the wet lol

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

155/70/13? I have a Super S, does it matter? If someone has a photo of a stock Super S wheel that would be great. I happen to have two tires that are not round any longer and maybe a third since my Micra has been sitting still on it and of course before the tires I bought where installed by a company they didn't bother to clean the rims.

So for sure two tires broken and maybe a third and of course those two that are left are regular profile and v profile. Also my rims are that bad, reworking them with wheelspray will also be a few tenners.

If I like the stock Super S rims I'll look for those first. I have 165/70/13 and my speedo is showing 65 where I go 60 on tomtom.