Will it fit ?

CMF_Tinky

» CMF Member
Got some Pulsar N16 injectors. Will They fit in the CG13 intake manifold? Have CGA rail Top fits rail good.note top & bottom same diameter.Excuse the crappy pic. thanks nokia.

Attachments

• 72921.jpg
    72921.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 20

CMF_Tinky

» CMF Member
Thanks RTK just did not want to stuff up my working daily.Project car still at panel shop:( the dude cut his finger off:[ delays.. What I can see is a large rubber grommet on the std. set up but unsure of diameter of hole in the manifold.

CMF_Tinky

» CMF Member
Cheers fred & frank .Yes frank that would seem to be the right size,as the s/steel bit measures 13mm + seal would bring it to 14mm. Fred I have a CGA rail for top feed injectors. Might fiddle with some pipe or Frank what Volvo model & year did you get yours from ? (240,T5,760,850 etc.)Found a place that has some Volvo bits. Not as common over here.Thinking of 195-250cc.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
mine are same the N16 QG ones tinky 211cc i believe, they,re a pretty standard shape injector eh (you might need to select different size O rings for other makes/types eh)
the CGA mani holes are 13.5mm btw

CMF_Tinky

» CMF Member
Yes these are the same N16 QG 1.8(look different to UK Bosch ones i've seen on eBay UK. These I think are Denso FBJB100 in Aust.model(no data found on Goggle for flow rates.Resistance measured 15 Ohms) These were free (fell in pocket after buying some other bits at wreakers)& was going to get them cleaned & new O rings.Will look for copper/stainless pipe tomorrow.

Back