will I need spacers with these?

Thanks mate but do you think they would need spacers. I've seen some other alloys aswell and there 7.5 thick, would they need spacers?

Thanks guys. I sent the seller a message on facebook and he hasnt gotten back to me yet so I dont know whether to keep on bidding on these alloys because I dont dont know if they will fit properly. What do you guys think, Help!!!!

Thanks but whats the offset? All I know about these alloys is there 4x100 and the centre bore is 54mm. I dont know the offset or thickness of the alloy. I've asked the person selling them but am awaiting an answer.

ok, well PCD is the bolt pattern as you probably know

PCD
Wheels_PCD.jpg

Centre bore is where the hub goes. Micra has I think 59.1mm which would me the wheels bore you after to small.

Centre bore
Wheels_Centre_Bore.jpg

Offset or ET is where the back of the bolts sits. Its kinda difficult to explain.
Zero would be right in the middle. then they are marked as negative or positive. Wheels are usually positive.
Like ET 40 would make it sit 40mm towards the outside which would me the wheel to be more inside the arch
Negative usually creates bigger dish on the wheel and makes the wheels stick out more

WheelOffset5.gif

ok, well PCD is the bolt pattern as you probably know

PCD
Wheels_PCD.jpg

Centre bore is where the hub goes. Micra has I think 59.1mm which would me the wheels bore you after to small.

Centre bore
Wheels_Centre_Bore.jpg

Offset or ET is where the back of the bolts sits. Its kinda difficult to explain.
Zero would be right in the middle. then they are marked as negative or positive. Wheels are usually positive.
Like ET 40 would make it sit 40mm towards the outside which would me the wheel to be more inside the arch
Negative usually creates bigger dish on the wheel and makes the wheels stick out more

WheelOffset5.gif
Thanks mate. I dont really know much about all of that, but from all the info I gave on the alloys, do you think they will fit?

ok,
I know they wont fit, because the centre bore is to small according to the info you gave us
Ok, thank you for the help mate. I really want some nice alloys for my k11, I'm thinking 14inches but I dont wanna pay more than £100. I put an add in the wanted section, so I'm hoping someone will have some on here for sale.

I've found some 14inch crx alloys, the same as I had on my old k11 so I know they fit fine and look good aswell. Thank god the search is over! lol.

Sorry to hi-jack this thread... however can there be adapters or anything to make wheels that shouldn't fit, fit???

Back