wikipedia + micra = ST

B

Ben

While attempting to do some uni work i ended up on wikipedia, great site. Anyway i got bored as you do and just typed in micra and it came up with a big long description of the micra and a few pics, the first one is of a ST, might be Ed's dont think it is but stil...weird

never knew it was cars too

Big_ben said:
While attempting to do some uni work i ended up on wikipedia, great site. Anyway i got bored as you do and just typed in micra and it came up with a big long description of the micra and a few pics, the first one is of a ST, might be Ed's dont think it is but stil...weird

never knew it was cars too

I see what you mean, not sure about whos' the micra is in the picture but it looks like Kev's Toyota next to it :D

it is Ed's ST, its got the msc sticker in back window! lol and yeah i think it is Kevs corolla

"In the late nineties a K11 was adapted into a VQ30 mid engined, 4WD configuration to race in the Andros Trophée, an French ice racing series. Drivers who raced this car include Erik Comas, Philippe Gache, Stéphane Peterhansel and Emmanuel Collard.

Also in France there was a one make series called the Nissan Micra Stars Cup. This ran between 1997 and 1998, and resulted in a limited edition road-going version there."

very interesting :)

Back