Wii Games

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Hello!

We managed to buy a Wii on Christmas Eve and was wondering has any recommendations for games to buy! We've got Mario Galaxy, Brain Training, and Mario Party 8 (which is awesome!) but as they're all around the £30 mark, wasn't sure what to buy next!

Cheers

I haven't actually bought it yet, have reserved it for collection tomorrow! but will check both out and see what's what. It only came with wii sports.

Rayman Ravvid Rabbits or whatever its called is well worth a play, zelda is literally amazing if your a zelda fan, but having had one for over a year now my flatmates and I are absolutely hooked on the 'everybody votes channel' seeing who has the largest head after each vote is counted has become so important, i'm bossing 455 head points at the moment, doubt anyone will beat that :p

I'l have to check these out! Are there any magazines giving out demo Cd's? Will have a pat butchers down WH Smith later.

Driver Parallel lines mate!!! The game is mint. Grand Theft Auto Stylie, drive by shootings is awesome on it, get to modify your own cars. Highly recommended!!!

Warioware is class
Mario Strikers is awesome!!!
Red Steel is truly awful
Call of duty is OK,
wii play is truly awful (but u get wii mote with it so who cares)
Driver is truly amazing
Guitar hero is excellent, although on the Wii it is recorded in mono sound

Or just put on some credits and download Mario 3, Street Fighter 2 turbo and Mario Kart 64!!!

P.S. How was the curry?

Yep, Warioware Smooth Moves is awesome!

Zelda is very good too :)

Currently hooked on Big Brain Academy and Wii Sports Bowling! :)

Lol!! Curry was great thanks :)

I ordered Driver but was given a refund saying it was out of stock. I hate Ebay sellers who list stuff and don't have it!

Wii play & remote + Mario galaxy just landed on my desk. Came as a bundle, so that's all good

Brain Academy is ordered (play.com / £16) so will be here in a few days. I also ordered some Carnival Games thing! Looked alright and 4 out of 5 rating.

I'l have a look at the wii shop thing, and wario smooth moves later. Have to get everything online as all the shops are stripped bare of Wii stuff!

Get Resident Evil 4, another great game on the Wii

Avoid Transformers, got bought it for Christmas and so far it's a bit poor to be honest.

Like Ollie said, Driver is great, one of the best titles on the Wii.

Kev

i found another seller on ebay who was listing 30 copies! 25 quid, so bought one of those

Back