Whos is this??

sweet lord! no offence but that is the worst font end of a micra i've seen! (no offnece) i like the back and the colout tho!

Got to be the quickest replies ever,lol. The fron end might look better with the "modded" bumper back on. The rest is not bad though.

Saw this a day or two ago. not my cuppa tea.

Should have blended the splitter into the rear bumper and get ride of those silly vents.

Interesting comments really, considering the car doesn't need much to finish it off if someone was prepared to put a little effort in.

- Decent set of 15's
- Modified front bumper to finish off the front end.
- Interior's on the tacky side and looks cluttered and could do with a tidy up

good points

- already fitted with bucket seats and harnesses
- Near complete bodykit
- Smooth tailgate looks to be done well.
- wiring left for installing any audio

bad points

- 1.0l engine on 117k
- Bad boy bonnet doesn't look right, Nis's K11 is a perfect example of a good bad boy look.
- Interior's a bit gash!

to be honest apart from the bonnet Ben, it's pretty much the same exterior styling as your K11 was. With a bit of work that K11 could be made to look much better. Drop a 1.3 in there and it would be a tidy K11. Be interesting to see the final price is anyone bids as the starting bid is £800.00....

Kev

Kev said:
Interesting comments really, considering the car doesn't need much to finish it off if someone was prepared to put a little effort in.

- Decent set of 15's
- Modified front bumper to finish off the front end.
- Interior's on the tacky side and looks cluttered and could do with a tidy up

good points

- already fitted with bucket seats and harnesses
- Near complete bodykit
- Smooth tailgate looks to be done well.
- wiring left for installing any audio

bad points

- 1.0l engine on 117k
- Bad boy bonnet doesn't look right, Nis's K11 is a perfect example of a good bad boy look.
- Interior's a bit gash!

to be honest apart from the bonnet Ben, it's pretty much the same exterior styling as your K11 was. With a bit of work that K11 could be made to look much better. Drop a 1.3 in there and it would be tidy K11. Be interesting to see the final price is anyone bids as the starting bid is £800.00....

Kev

how did i know that was coming, i was actually on about the front end but then again even the inside looks rubbish. Its probably been in an accident too with the front bumper probably having been replaced for that reason. To em it looks like he is selling for other reasons and more than likely damage under the shell

The back looks nearly complete. THe front end needs alot of work - wings replacing (to remove the grills) new bonnet, new front bumper, new set of wheels.

i thought that with the front bumper being black

bit shady to me
and the bad boy bonnet aint sitting right somehow

could be salvaged possibly into a nice lookin micra

its got msc stickers though- who are you perhaps people would buy parts of the car off you if u cant sell it whole. may make more cash that way

it looks like dickies, could be actually, is that the one that resides in hexham?

yep its dickies check number plate out

like i say quite a unique car with a little work+

Attachments

• ax03786tl.jpg
    ax03786tl.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 213
It is dickies, pps has his front bumper (they closed down) hence the black bumper being on the car.

Was a smart little car when i saw it.

Nice car in the flesh when I saw it last. Shame he's selling it. Wish I had a little more cash available as it would be a nice project.

OH MY GAWWD that bonnet has been murdered ! making me change my mind about me doing a bad boy now :S

he has put orange carpet in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah its Dicky's. Did look quite smart at one point apart from the badboy which I think is atrocious, as Kev says James T's badboy is spot on, anymore than that and it looks stupid!!! I guess he stripped alot of the stuff off to sell it, wouldn't advertise it as a show car as it is now though, but could be nice again with some work. :)

i parked next to this at last years donny show...its got some good stuff done to it bit some bits are tacky and spoil it imo

if the owner is reading this youl probly remember the green corsa 2.0ltr that parked next to you that had air bag sus!!

As every1 has mostly said, with a bit of work it could look nice again!Do like the rear end!!!!

I don't think the bonnet looks too bad, it's the grill that messes it up. If the grill was removed and smoothed totally. would look a LOT better

Back