who is NEX?

mike stacey

Ex. Club Member
Hi I Was Just Wondering I Seen Two Blokes Lookin At My Micra K11 And They Left Me A Note On My Car So If Nex Gets To See This Message Email Me Cheers
Mike

Lol, welcome!!!! Nex is a very mad member on here!!! He was obv admiring your car!! Hope u stay!

mike stacey said:
Cheers I Will Become A Proper Member When I Get Paid Next Ok Thanks Once Again

Not a problem, glad the flyers are working!! :D

Why not tell us a bit about yourself, and the car obv?!!

mike stacey said:
Hi I Was Just Wondering I Seen Two Blokes Lookin At My Micra K11 And They Left Me A Note On My Car So If Nex Gets To See This Message Email Me Cheers
Mike

hi ya mate :D

i love your car :D i know its a work in progress but it looks like you're going the right way ;)

haven't seen it round bath before, you just visiting?

you should have come out and said hi :D

Glenn said:
Whats been done to the car? are there any pics?!

Welcome to the site aswel :D

i got some pics on my phone but i don't know if i should post them without permision...

it had red bucket seats, BIG bore exhaust... bigger than mine and mines 10cm!
it had a grey bonnet but i think that was just work in progress.

couldn't really stop for long but the direction the mods were going in looked good :)

Igloo said:
And Speaking Like This Can Wear Out Your Shift Key

jeez we get one person who can spell and you take the wee out of his capitals. no wonder none of the new members stay. lay off :p PLUUSSSS he has two shift keys. so wearing one out wont matter.

hi!

Layla said:
jeez we get one person who can spell and you take the wee out of his capitals. no wonder none of the new members stay. lay off :p PLUUSSSS he has two shift keys. so wearing one out wont matter.

hi!

ahhh thats why there are two shift keys lol,

alright then nex i give you full permission to post the pics you took. i was in bath because i work over the road in the garage opposite where my car was parked. And as you gathered my car is in working process but dont quite know wat to do with the bonnet at the moment......
mike

ahh i see, do you work there regularly? cos that is a bit of a way to come from Frome!

ok here's the pics of Mike's car:

02-08-06_1345.jpg

02-08-06_1344.jpg

02-08-06_1342.jpg

02-08-06_1341.jpg

i think you should badboy the bonnet ;)

mean micra said:
nice parking NEX :p

lol yea well this is the first modded micra that i've seen within 100 miles of my house lol so as soon as i say it i just spun the wheel and dove out the car :D engine still running and everything ;)

cheers for that nex so where abouts you from maybe we should meet up and see wats wat!!!!!!!!!!!!

so people wat you think of ny car any ideas then just shout the out
cheers mike

mike stacey said:
cheers for that nex so where abouts you from maybe we should meet up and see wats wat!!!!!!!!!!!!

so people wat you think of ny car any ideas then just shout the out
cheers mike

yea def up for a meet :)

i'm just outside bath on the wiltshire side.

drop me a mail and we'll work something out ;)

have you got any performance mods?

Back