Is anyone who can weld? In London or Nearby.

Hi guys, I am looking for someone who can weld a few patches on my next micra. I will pay for your travel cost and welding cost. Or I can travel to your place.

If you can help me out then message me please.

Cheers
JK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passenger side's sill
y7e7eneg.jpg

veduju2y.jpg
ty3apa7u.jpg

Passenger side's rear arch
8uty2e2a.jpg
9usamesu.jpg

Driver side's sill
y6epate6.jpg
deresypa.jpg

why pay someone travelling costs for a welding job,,,wouldnt it be better to take your car to local garage for a quote?

why pay someone travelling costs for a welding job,,,wouldnt it be better to take your car to local garage for a quote?

There are a few experienced welders here so they will do good and cheap jobs. They won't travel far so I want pay the travel cost if they come to my place.

Have you been to London garages before? If you got any problems with your car then bring your car to London garages. You will find out.

I am trying to go to different garages to get different quotes.

There are a few experienced welders here so they will do good and cheap jobs. They won't travel far so I want pay the travel cost if they come to my place.

sorry fella but i disagree,,,your asking for an experienced welder to travel and do a good job on the cheap,,,,,,using his own tools/materials,,,abit cheeky if you ask me

how much would you expect to pay for the work above?,,,,,,including travelling money,,,,,,,,,,,,,not so cheap when you add it up

sorry if i sound a little harsh,,please dont take it any other way than me being honest,,,,,iam a tradesman,,,i own a welder and would love to do this work for you,,but it would be just the same price as any other welder,,,then you would have to pay me travel money on top

peace out fella,,hope you get this sorted

sorry fella but i disagree,,,your asking for an experienced welder to travel and do a good job on the cheap,,,,,,using his own tools/materials,,,abit cheeky if you ask me

how much would you expect to pay for the work above?,,,,,,including travelling money,,,,,,,,,,,,,not so cheap when you add it up

sorry if i sound a little harsh,,please dont take it any other way than me being honest,,,,,iam a tradesman,,,i own a welder and would love to do this work for you,,but it would be just the same price as any other welder,,,then you would have to pay me travel money on top

Msc love. do it for the club love.

Yea your right buddy but I don't ask msc welders who live far away from London. I will pay £1 per mile ( come here and go back as well.)

There is a few experienced msc welders in London or nearby. I managed to get one so he is about 3 miles away from me. He asked £40 on each sills so his friend is going to weld it tomorrow. I will pay him £100 if he do well.

Back