Who has this Type of K11 Spoiler

it's a different spoiler. the ebay one looks very small and doesn't go down the sides of the window, just sits on top.

Is it like these ones?

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    341.7 KB · Views: 312
Not bad looking them ones, but I'm still looking for something a bit more spoiler looking, if you know what I mean.

Cheers for the pictures and help.

Lol, one of them is - there is a co. in the UK knocking out moulds of a very similar spoiler, but apparently the fit is not very good at all.

Hopefully the stuff should be getting shipped over soon :)

Each to their own - makes hatchbacks look a bit like a shopping trolley if you ask me.

(Just my opinion)

Craig

I think you've got mixed up with what is and isn't chav.... :wow:

Please don't get one of those spoilers!

Craig - I guess you must be a GIANT if it were to make a hatchback look like a trolly, lol.

Retepetsir - What any of them, I've played GT4 and messed around with the spoilers and I think it suits it.

I might have to do a poll, lol. or ask who else has a Universal spoiler.

Craig - I guess you must be a GIANT if it were to make a hatchback look like a trolly, lol.

Retepetsir - What any of them, I've played GT4 and messed around with the spoilers and I think it suits it.

I might have to do a poll, lol. or ask who else has a Universal spoiler.

One of those spoilers on a Micra? Yes, it looks gash and its been done before....

Yeah i know exatly what you mean on Gt4....they look stupid and the only reason i put one on my car was for downforce. Now back to the real world ya wont be racing your micra so quickly you will need something to keep the rear end on the floor so please dont get one of them Big flappy ones + you will get told to take it off by the police as it has sharp edges. Imo the best lookin spoiler for the micra are the ones that go all the way down the boot, looks abit like the Corsa B one.

I'll have to stick with getting a Pug spoiler of Sierra on as they are thick and none sharp. Not sure about the sierra one, though when I had a Sierra the spoiler was a bit spongey. On the soft side.

its me who has bought the spolier off ebay have i bought a dud. when it arrives il let you know if its a perfect fit or not. i only wanted something that would break up the lines a bit.

o dear...:blush:

I think you've got mixed up with what is and isn't chav.... :wow:

Please don't get one of those spoilers!

The fact that it is 70 quid kinda stops it being chav. Chavs are cheap and wouldn't buy it.

I might get a mahoosive spoiler on the back of mine to make it look cheap and retro lol.

Sorry to be a pain but i consider £70 to be cheap for a performance part like that. Anyway its more down to looks and what effect a spoiler like that will actually have on the car other than slow it down with the huge amount of drag.

I reckon it really depends on the salary people are on, our lass has just bought me some 3rd hand alloys for £75.oo and that's expensive, lol. Spoiler wise I'm looking for around the £30.oo mark.

Sorry to be a pain but i consider £70 to be cheap for a performance part like that. Anyway its more down to looks and what effect a spoiler like that will actually have on the car other than slow it down with the huge amount of drag.

Yeah but 70 to a chav is too much, so not chav. lol.

My alloys only cost 35 but I would have gone up to 50

Back