Which Micras came with trip computers?

Hi, I just recently bought a 2009 Nissan Micra Visia and noticed that some Micras i've seen have a trip computer above the radio, whereas I have a large storage space above mine.
Does anybody know which Micras came with the trip computer, and if it is possible for me to install one in my car?
Many thanks

Ok for top of the range 160SR, but for us basic transport run around K12 plebs we don’t even get a useful engine temp indicator gauge never mind a superfluous trip counter?

Hey ho!
Hey ho Micra Paul!
Well, f.y.i 160SR vehicle is for basic transport for me! ;)😄

14863257.jpg

I'm using the car, (car's have 4 windows, vehicles have more), for other than basic transport😎

15107180.jpg

14905893.jpg

14921962.jpg

Well the only thing that resembles anything techy or sporty in my micra k12 urbis is the trip computer.
Roll back time to the ninetees this was one of the state of the art computers that us motorists could get in top models.
We had one in a Ford orion that was similar to an XR3 if anyone remembers those.
The micra trip computer can tell your average speed, mpg and amount of fuel left in the tank.
Along with the clock and calender.
Other micra as above have the trip computer in the instrument cluster.
You would probably need a new front surround along with the cage that supports the radio and trip comp if you intend on installing one.
Alternatively car derived van such as below only has the radio not seen any of these around lately.
Nearly as fun as a micra maybe.

Attachments

• P_20191020_133255.jpeg
    P_20191020_133255.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 49194432557_296c12d42b_b.jpg
    49194432557_296c12d42b_b.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hey ho Micra Paul!
Well, f.y.i 160SR vehicle is for basic transport for me! ;)😄

14863257.jpg

I'm using the car, (car's have 4 windows, vehicles have more), for other than basic transport😎

15107180.jpg

14905893.jpg

14921962.jpg

In broken stagnation nation Brexit Britain our worn out pothole strewn roads are well on the way to turning into shattered rough farm tracks only fit for off road farm vehicles.

Therefore basic cheap disposable tin boxes on four wheels are the optimum economic use of limited resources for UK plebs as a result of decade’s long shameless incompetent UK Government policy outcomes!

Pothole Roads UK at DuckDuckGo

Embarrassed UK pleb

Hey ho!

Hi, I just recently bought a 2009 Nissan Micra Visia and noticed that some Micras i've seen have a trip computer above the radio, whereas I have a large storage space above mine.
Does anybody know which Micras came with the trip computer, and if it is possible for me to install one in my car?
Many thanks
Do you have the trip computer on the instrument cluster already in a 09 Visia?
I think it does,also if you are interested in installing the center console trip computer to yours it would be more easy if you can see a plug on the loom for this probably best to look for that first.

Back