which boss kit

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
gday guys

just bought a nardi wheel so just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of which boss kit i need to suit non airbag 95 super s

cheers
Kyle

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
1300cc WROTE:

"i am using this boss kit, but i think the the quick release removable one will be better...

why? i dont really need to remove my steering wheel, you guys have any issues with auto cancelling?

CMF_Bishop

» CMF Member
You got to be careful, a handful of boss kits won't operate the blinker cancel bits, and some the offset will be short or long.

I read a whole heap of back posts and found people all seem to recommend the HKB Boss Kits, only problem is they proved hard to find for me...

At least until some showed up on ebay recently, which are the ON125 listed as the right version in the HKB catalog...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330620112275

Can't recommend mine just yet, only bought it the other day, waiting for it to arrive, still got to pick out a new steering wheel myself, thinking of a deep dish to get my steering closer to me...

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
RBLUV WROTE:

"1300cc WROTE:

"i am using this boss kit, but i think the the quick release removable one will be better..."</div>

why? i dont really need to remove my steering wheel, you guys have any issues with auto cancelling?
i have auto cancelling, it comes with 2 pins

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
ok well i bought the hkb one lol. we'll see if it fits if not at least people in future will have one place where they can look to see what boss kit they need ;)

CMF_Bishop

» CMF Member
No bags on mine either, it's only a 95 LX, can't say I'd care if anyone removed their airbag myself, old bags are known for being problematic at best.

I'd be more worried about seat belts myself before bags, from memory they are supposed to be replaced every 12 years at the max, 8 years recommended depending on inspection I think, but how many people do you know who actually do that?.

My HKB Boss showed today, threw me a bit of a curve as I opened the bag and found another brands boss box, big WTF moment, then opened the box to find a genuine sealed HKB boss box and kit inside it.

Boss kits looks well designed if maybe a little rough in the alloy casting, but I have seen a lot worse boss kits around lately, no idea of the fit just yet, still not ordered my steering wheel, capped internet and ebay don't mix well...

Back