boss kits

CMF_justin

» CMF Member
Ive searched the forum and only made things more confusing
Ive got a 95 lx and want to get a boss kit for my steering wheel ive ordered...want one that auto cancels if possible is anyone currently running after market wheel on a 95 lx that can lead me to a place to purchase a boss kit that will work...cheers justin

Part numbers would be great if known :)

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
Don't want to say the wrong thing, but k11 is very similar to n13 pulsar and 19?? pintara, the only difference is 90-180deg out on the blinker pin but that may be adjustable on an aftermarket boss??

I run pulsar baseplate and switchgear and micra wheel, the blinker cancel is a little less sensitive after left turns but works nearly all the time

CMF_justin

» CMF Member
Thanks for all the replies as i said i looked around the forum and all the info seems to not work 100% of the time...i guess i'll just have to try one and see if i can get it to work...cheers justin

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
autotecnica site bunches up n13 s13 pintara exa gazelle 300zx(aus) on one boss kit

n14 has its own specific as does the k11 95-96

n15 shares the later k11 96+(airbag)

I have an old autotecnica wheel I just dug out of the back of the shed in front of me now, was in an exa, has two cancel pins

Back