Where to buy cheap Micra k11s

Hey guys stupid question but what sites can I find cheap micras for sale? Im looking to get one as my first car but don't know many sites to find them on. Thanks!

In 2021 found both of my pre facelifts CVT's on Autotrader and ebay both had approx 40-45k from new.
Just question of looking out for them.
Great little cars, easy to work on and generally reliable!

If you in the market for a manual then far more choice.
IMHO the 1L are gutless, so if you want some power, at least go for the 1.3 option!

Hey guys stupid question but what sites can I find cheap micras for sale? Im looking to get one as my first car but don't know many sites to find them on. Thanks!
I been scanning sites for k11's for a few years now. I would say the biggest challenge you have looking for one at the moment is finding one without any corrosion or not been welded for less than £800. Finding one within reach may take a bit of time IMHO. Gumtree seems to list the most of them. Good luck

I been scanning sites for k11's for a few years now. I would say the biggest challenge you have looking for one at the moment is finding one without any corrosion or not been welded for less than £800. Finding one within reach may take a bit of time IMHO. Gumtree seems to list the most of them. Good luck
To the OP I'll keep a look out. I assume a manual you after?

Not being ageist when I say this, some K11's do tend to be owned by retired people pottering to the shops and then they give up driving and come on to the market, how I got my 2.

Though additionally a key thing have they been garaged, both of my current pre-facelifts were by the former keepers who incidentally had them a long time and seemingly hard went anywhere apart to the shops! One recently under went MOT (in my ownership) and sailed straight through. However, my first preface lift, which gave up the ghost in 2021, wasn't garaged and it required welding every 2 years.

Back