Where can i get these chairs?

Those are Nissan Motorsport Europe seats, only in NME K11s, which I believe probably makes them the rarest Micra seats in the country. I don't know of any other sets in the general public aside from the ones Jay has

shame really would have loved to get a set of them for mine, them recaro's any good? they dont have a bucket chair style like the one's from NME;s do they...cant tell from the picture.

perhaps i can get hold of them from abroad? are there no chairs that came bucket style for the micra

Those ones on eBay look very similar to standard Super S/SR seats, which offer a bit more support than standard K11 seats. Mine:
128464920_2751183b0b.jpg

The alternative is to fabricate Almera GTi ones to fit, but welding of subframes would probably be required, although I have these in my Almera and they really are supportive seats!
533797514_9ff856edc5.jpg

super s ones look decent, anyone selling at the moement.

mite try the rs turbos recaros. see how it goes i guess but thanks for letting me know

They are no way genuine, not in a month of Sundays.

Weren't the NME ones from a Sunny or something, I swear Mike was telling me all about them onece...

They are totally fake Recaros, they are just SR seats, the badges aren't even on straight, it's either someone trying to con an unsuspecting buyer or the unsuspecting customer trying to make a buck by reselling them, but my money would be on the former.

I don't recognise the pattern on the material, they might be March seats.

After a good look at them I don't think they are March seats, the seat tilt lever is in the wrong place for a March.

the ebay items are the same as mine (deffo got ###### all to do with recaro)...they be, standard super s seats...which in my opinion are the best of all the micra seats. :)

yea i did think they look abit dodgy anyway and were'nt in the best condition either, but if those NME seats are from a sunny or something do let me know where to get a set(no dought they'l still be rare to find anyway :(

never really new that the super s/sr chairs came with the bucket supports, thought they look pretty much the same as other

The K10 Super S had some really buckety seats, I cant find a picture right now but maybe someone can post one up lol

Back