wheels!

IMO, black wheels on red cars look great.. however im not too sure how well the edge of the rim would go with a red car. You should try photoshopping them onto a picture of your car and see how they look!

How much are they for a set?

I would get them, the street octanes are lovely wheels. However, due to the way the wheels curve in, they will look smaller than "flat" 15s.

I think they are around £400 Arnold.

P1010001.jpg

there you go thats the colour combination you'll be looking at. Would look smart with your kit imo

IMO black wheels on a red car just look like the wheels trims ar missing! i love them wheels! im in a toss up wehter to get me car painted black with them alloys on, limo tints lowere little chrome ya no! or gettin it done red again not shure but them wheels are lush!

If you do get them wheels and realise that you don't actually like them... SELL THEM TO ME!!! :D Nah sure they would look great though, probably my first choice of wheels which is next on the list after a few more things. :)

Think they would look sweet as, why you changing from 17's to 15's?Where you from anyway?

Back