Wheels off set

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
6.5J or 7J at about +15 as a very rough guide. As for tyre stretch/tucking - you're at the mercy of what tyre width and wheel widths you go for. You're being extremely vague in what you're after and that doesn't help you if you're wanting people to help you.

You can figure all of this out yourself with a ruler with your current rims, since all you're really calculating is the offset from the hub face with the centre line of the wheel. You can also use calculators such as this to find out inner/outer distance clearances:

http://www.morfed.net/wheel-offset-calculator/

You can also edit your original post by pressing 'Edit' at the bottom of the post, so you don't need to keep double-posting.

---dens

CMF_RoadsterGarage

» CMF Member
13x7 +11 155/70/R13 tyres

f0wydy.jpg

2e5pnup.jpg

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Worst thing about 13's is that you cant get good quality low proifile tyres for them. Anything over a 50 profile will feel like **** with hard cornering is your car is stiff.

I need a set off Ssr Mk2's in a plus 15 offset.

CMF_Schon

» CMF Member
tiSh WROTE:

"I dont believe rotas are that crap. It depends on how u abuse ur driving. Btw what are the right offset if using 13x8? +40? Or if using 15x6.5? +35? thanks in advance

sikK11 WROTE:

"Worst thing about 13's is that you cant get good quality low proifile tyres for them. Anything over a 50 profile will feel like **** with hard cornering is your car is stiff. <BR><BR>I need a set off Ssr Mk2's in a plus 15 offset.

Tish,

sikK11 was right I have 13's now and planning to replace with 15's.
just an advice better to use 15's

Schon

Back