What to do?....HELP

my problem is wat to do to make my car stupid quick :D

1) fit a turbo on the 1.3 engine?
2) go for a naturally aspirated engine set up?
3) fit a sr20 from almera gti, front-wheel drive?
or
4) fit a sr20 from a 200sx n have it rear-wheel drive :D (my fav, a drift micra)

wat i wana no is wat you all think of this n how much work is involved for the payout in the end?(BHP, handling etc)

all views and opinions will be greatly apprciated n if any one knows of a reason why option four wont work please advise.

thanks alot
pepper

i would go for sr20 from almera gti, front-wheel drive then lightly tune the engine, seems to be the least expensive

get the sr20 from a 200sx and RWD drive it or get a twin turbo 3.0ltr v6 from a 300zx and stick it in the boot and make it RWD!!!

to make a micra RWD would be extreamly hard and cost a hell of alot, there would be lots of custom parts that would need forging/fabricating, would just cost to much, the front wheel drive sr20 would be the best of those you listed

U cud always go sr20det from the gtir front wheel drive, which has been done in japan and is being looked at in the uk at the moment

If money is no object - rb26dett in the back highly tuned

yeah thers a guy lives near me worked on a RWD k11 ,wasnt road legal tho i dont think

N/A SR20 from Almera or the same engine with VVT, come with 190bhp on tap, but i heard its expensive and very hard to source, SR Micra Boy knows a bit more.

thanks for the feed back

as for welding and things i work in a factory of welders n platers im sure i could get someone on board plus my uncle got a scrappy to do alot of the work etc plus i know a few people that would do work for free or close to :D

i'll consider the rb26 in the boot etc all sounds good :D

iv been talkin wit my mate in work bout makin th car faster n he is wantin the same so he is thinking bout putting a s2000 in his civic n i was thinkin bout takin his 1.6vti?

this is another option wat u all think?

Back