What front splitters are all using and any easy ones to get a hold of?

Hey all want a front splitter for my mighty micra, was thinking of making my own but is anybody using a readily available one that looks good?

main questions- what shape and which bumper?

I even did't checked is there any lips for K11. My car is ->very<- budget project...
fiberglass is hard in use... you can always mount a immortal megane lip :p

i just cut the rubber part from focus lip and screw it up (heh) to bumper. Explains always is a RWB style, and Nankai is proud of it :D

main questions- what shape and which bumper?

I even did't checked is there any lips for K11. My car is ->very<- budget project...
fiberglass is hard in use... you can always mount a immortal megane lip :p

i just cut the rubber part from focus lip and screw it up (heh) to bumper. Explains always is a RWB style, and Nankai is proud of it :D

Oooo Megane lip fits? How much hacking up is the focus lip???
I was thinking of making it out of god knows what (maybe wood lol)

megane lip is somewhat humoristic, 'cause in my country it were fitted almost to every car in existence during F&F era.

dunno, chceck the web, friend replaced it in his focus and it were cheap even as brand new from ford. I found mine at road, someone lost it...
if you like this shape it can be made from thick rubber that is used as floor mats in industry/mining, etc, dunno how to name it.

wood gonna bend in wet conditions. Even if you impregnate it. Yeah I've seen this Top Gear episode too :D

I've got a vw one on mine ATM

Attachments

• 1464206043481.jpg
    1464206043481.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 328
Back