what does the 's' stand for on the micra.

Haha I wish on my one it has none of those things. I believe it stands for second face lift model after the 1993 model. Is there anything I can do to keep a micra running smoothly? Tips or tricks. Thanks in advance.

Haha I wish on my one it has none of those things. I believe it stands for second face lift model after the 1993 model. Is there anything I can do to keep a micra running smoothly? Tips or tricks. Thanks in advance.
Regular servicing....like any car bud.

I always thought that an S after something meant there was more than one....you know, like in "penguins" or "sponge cakes"... therefore, the S stands for Micras...there is probably another one...(check glove box or under rear carpet)

I always thought that an S after something meant there was more than one....you know, like in "penguins" or "sponge cakes"... therefore, the S stands for Micras...there is probably another one...(check glove box or under rear carpet)

S used to be a drink from 7/11 store called slurpee. If by chance that be the same S at the end of micra s then the riddles over. If not carry on by all your means

Back