What Cars Do Micra Springs Fit?

Hi,

I am selling 4 Micra K11 springs on eBay (2 front, 2 rear) but wondering what other vehicles these springs will fit WITH NO MODIFICATION as I want to reach as wide an audience as possible to increase chance of sale?

Also, roughly how long does it usually take for springs to settle into place?

Thanks,
Ihtisham

Last edited:
Hi,

I am selling 4 Micra K11 springs on eBay (2 front, 2 rear) but wondering what other vehicles these springs will fit WITH NO MODIFICATION as I want to reach as wide an audience as possible to increase chance of sale?

Also, roughly how long does it usually take for springs to settle into place?

Thanks,
Ihtisham

These are stock springs are they? If so no one is going to buy them to be honest unless they are completely stuck. Chances of that though are slim at best.

"It just looks like a scrotum" - Jeremy Clarkson on the K12

Hi,

Thanks. To be honest, I have managed to sell quite a few other Micra parts in the last few months, eg instrument clusters, airbag modules, steel wheels, wheel trims, speakers, plenty of plastic trim parts and an airbox. I get what you mean in that it seems no one will buy them but I guess people do... These are stock springs and look pretty good as I resprayed them to improve appearance - they look pretty much like new and they're in good working condition. What do you mean by stuck?

Also, springs were free so would rather make some money (even if not a lot) than just throw them away ://

These are stock springs are they? If so no one is going to buy them to be honest unless they are completely stuck. Chances of that though are slim at best.

Hi,

Thanks. To be honest, I have managed to sell quite a few other Micra parts in the last few months, eg instrument clusters, airbag modules, steel wheels, wheel trims, speakers, plenty of plastic trim parts and an airbox. I get what you mean in that it seems no one will buy them but I guess people do... The springs look pretty good as I resprayed them to improve appearance - they look pretty much like new and they're in good working condition. What do you mean by stuck?

Also, springs were free so would rather make some money (even if not a lot) than just throw them away ://

Hi,

Thanks. To be honest, I have managed to sell quite a few other Micra parts in the last few months, eg instrument clusters, airbag modules, steel wheels, wheel trims, speakers, plenty of plastic trim parts and an airbox. I get what you mean in that it seems no one will buy them but I guess people do... The springs look pretty good as I resprayed them to improve appearance - they look pretty much like new and they're in good working condition. What do you mean by stuck?

I don't even bother trying to give away stock parts I've taken off, too much hassle for no gain. Any decent parts like Ga airboxes, rev counter clocks, march lights etc I'd try and sell.
Stuck as in in a bad situation like they'd snapped one

I don't even bother trying to give away stock parts I've taken off, too much hassle for no gain. Any decent parts like Ga airboxes, rev counter clocks, march lights etc I'd try and sell.
Stuck as in in a bad situation like they'd snapped one

Ah okay, still rather give it a go, got nothing to lose, just really like the idea of being able to fund new mods to the car by making profit off old parts.

Ah okay, still rather give it a go, got nothing to lose, just really like the idea of being able to fund new mods to the car by making profit off old parts.

No harm in trying. I just throw stuff away, haven't space for stuff lying about too

Back