What can fit in a Micra?

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
Just wanted to show off about how much stuff could fit in a micra. Notice that there is an LPG tank in the boot as well. All 4 people and luggage fitted in the micra. Amazing I think!

smidge

» CMF Member
holy crap thats pretty impressive!

my K11 could fit an entire PA system, guitars, basses, two people and still not scrub on the 15's on the rear which i think was a good effort

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
All but myself in the car.(Driver/photographer)

Notice how it rides a bit lower at the rear than normal. :)

Attachments

• 39688.jpg
    39688.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 41

cisco

» CMF Member
I got a brand new washing machine in the back of blue monster. (Remember it had the back seats removed and a custom flat cargo tray installed). Just open the hatch and a full size washing machine fits through there - just!!! Pretty impressive though. I picked it up and didn't need delivery.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Last year I bought a 46inch Samsung 1080p TV. I went to pick it up not realising that the box was so much bigger than the screen.

The guy at the warehouse took one look at the car and flat out told me it WILL fit. Very hesitant, I folded the back of the back seats forward and slid the front seats as far forward as they would go...

He was right, the telly in its box slid right in there no problems. I was hunched over the steering wheel for the next 4km, nervous that if I ever took my feet off the pedals I'd never find them again, but games on the xbox360 have never looked so good :eek:)

Back