Well it took just 4 months!!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
We have now been established as an ebay power seller!

In just 4 months we have established ourselves as the leading seller on sugar free products and luxury confectionary goods.

Click here to see our wonderful range

Next on the list is getting actinic intergrated with our company website and start selling through that.

Kev :D

Ahh Actinic, I set up a shop using their software for my uncle! In the end he didn't like it too much and moved to CubeCart cos Actinic is more geared towards making changes on a local PC than online. But I know stuff so if you need any help drop me a PM mate, best of luck!

My uncle sells on eBay too, I might mention the power seller thing to him hehe, see if he can get one. What do you need to do to become one?

Nice one Kev, I was still the 1st MSC member to buy somethine :D

and still the only one too :(

I'm sure a fair few partners / family of MSC members would appreciate our fine confectionary for christmas presents hint hint :p

Info on power selling here

Kev

lol sorry our internet prices are discounted to all. We do offer multiple item postal discount and refund any over payment on postage.

Kev

I may be looking for Christmas... My parents aren't too hot on sweet things, but my brother and sister can't get enough of sweets hehe ;)

If you could guarantee items being nut free, i'd probably buy your shop lol. bit of a chocoholic myself.

If you could guarantee items being nut free, i'd probably buy your shop lol. bit of a chocoholic myself.

I'll look it that and get back to you.

Is it a nut allergy you suffer from?

Kev

thats really cool mate! i didnt even realise there was such a big selection of sugar free sweets! i've reduced my sugar intake loads by cutting out sweets but now its seem i dont have to :p yummy! is there an MSC discount? :p

Just a quick reminder if your wanting to purchase any items time is running very short and the last uk posting date for first class is the 19th.

ta
Kev

Any updates if they contain nuts!!? I wouldnt mind a chocolate spree before i give it up at new year lol

Any updates if they contain nuts!!? I wouldnt mind a chocolate spree before i give it up at new year lol

Still waiting on some suppliers to get back to me :(

A lot of products are nut free, but as usual they state may contain nut traces :(

I'm still trying :)

You could buy some of our premier range chocolates for a certain little lady lol! ;)

Kev

Back