Give us your feedback please?

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all.

Well since MK Audio is looking a non starter.... I have been putting in a lot effort into our family run business with re-vamping the website and creating us an ebay store.

Can you have a look through our listings and website and let us know what you think. The whole process is still work in progress and I'm aware of a few issues such as one listing I'm waiting for image an to load from my FTP account and on the site the 'about us page' java applet isn't working yet.

website is here

ebay shop is here

Let us know what you think of the following on both the site and ebay:
  • design
  • layout
  • page load times
  • images
  • Your connection speed.
and of course if you wish to buy something then please do so :) before anyone tries it on lol! these are our discounted web prices, so we can't offer any MSC discount lol!

Currently listed in ebay is no where near half our range and the premier range is yet to be listed. We pride ourselves on quality of service and product, all of products get that hand made touch not matter what they are.

Our range is huge from sugar free sweets / chocolates through to luxury belgian chocolates and gifts to bespoke luxury hampers.

thanks for looking

Kev :)

Gemma85

banished to the buses
have you got anything else up your sleeve..looks good like the colour sceme and It all looks very tasty. I love the name its cute.

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
* Website good, ebay shop good
* Only problem with website was it took me few seconds to realise where the menu went when I entered a product section, some users may have more rouble as I'm pretty fast at viewing a whole page, might be best if not mixed with ABout US, contact is etc
* instant
* enough to wet my appetite but maybe some more of seperate products access via a click so not effecting loading times i.e, actual picture of your turkish delight
* Home 2meg, work is fast

Overall a nice site, it's not loaded with annoying javascript functions and flash, it has whats needed for someone to find out about whats being offered.

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
thanks for that.

Comments taken on board, I'll look into that.

Images on the web site will improve as many where taken with an old camera and I intend to drop a few small ones on the actual pages but keep the page loads fast.

Kev

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
Just looked at the site, as I don't have much time, loads fast, I like the colours and layout, but think it needs to flow a bit more. The gaps seem to split it up too much if you know what I mean?

Connection is 1mb and using Mozilla Firefox

R

runaway-robot

Do we get club discout...... ? o_O lol

Seems like a gd site, loads fast. I kept trying 2 click on the pictures on the main page :)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
thanks for the comments on the site and ebay.

We'll be adding more every day and the site will get regular updates.

Anyone you know that may be interested in our product range, please let them know of us, be it friends or business contacts....

thanks again for taking the time to look it through.

Kev

B

Ben

Kev got to say im shocked at your shear will to succeed and dedication and variety, firstly can i ask why MK isnt happening and secondly i think what you have in the family busines COULD possibly be a real money maker. As for the site, my 2p worth:

- site is pretty easy to use although i was unsure about how to go about ordering stuff at first
- as mentioned pictures need sorted lol
- other than that i think its pretty nifty
- Also this is just a query but i though u couldnt sell food on ebay

anyways wish you the best of luck with this venture as i know you have had your fair share of bad luck with your business ventures, hope you succeed

ben

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
only had quick flick through but main thing i noticed was i prefer to click hotlinked piccys rather than jsut the writing links to get around also the piccys r good makes me almost want to buy them just on the presentation lol

about us page piccy didnt load 4 me

hmmm i found after that the links for other pages n such werent that easy to use like someone mentioned b4 it didnt flow...

load times were instant...8meg line my side...

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Big_ben said:
Kev got to say im shocked at your shear will to succeed and dedication and variety, firstly can i ask why MK isnt happening and secondly i think what you have in the family busines COULD possibly be a real money maker. As for the site, my 2p worth:

- site is pretty easy to use although i was unsure about how to go about ordering stuff at first
- as mentioned pictures need sorted lol
- other than that i think its pretty nifty
- Also this is just a query but i though u couldnt sell food on ebay

anyways wish you the best of luck with this venture as i know you have had your fair share of bad luck with your business ventures, hope you succeed

ben
thanks Ben,

Well Mk Audio is mainly on hold due to the level of financial investment required and the lack of a business premises to make it work, a bit complicated, but I can't really see it happening anytime soon if at all to be honest.

On the website we'll eventually be adding an online ordering system, however in the meantime I'll be putting up a pdf ordering sheet that our customers will download.

Your fine to sell food through ebay, there are 100's of business that do and there are specific categories to which you can list your items in. I'll be adding yet more to the range today, are ultimate aim is to offer far more then any of are competitors

half a dozen more listings went on today.

We even had someone buy from us today too wohoo! lol

thanks
Kev