Website IP

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hi all.

Can anyone tell me the micra.org.uk IP address.

Its so I can evade the schools annoying filter :glance:

Thanks!

LOL it's 209.59.161.149 but I don't think the IP on its own will work. I do however know how frustrating it is to have an over-confident IT admin blocking access to anything interesting so I will do all I can to help you evade his evil clutches ;)

... or just
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\James>nslookup www.micra.org.uk
Server:  radius.nildram.co.uk
Address:  195.112.4.4

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    www.micra.org.uk
Address:  209.59.161.149

Thanks guys!

Yeah the IP alone is normally enough to get through the filter.

Its nice to know how to do that :devil:

Shame dos prompt is also blocked at school... :laugh:

Here we have the Run command removed from the start menu, but they forgot to take Command Prompt out of accessories! lol

It's lockdown city here at Derby City Council

We had an amusing phase of A level students coding remote shut down programs in Visual Basic :laugh:

Now the word "Shutdown" will get your computers screen captured! o_O

Turtle said:
We had an amusing phase of A level students coding remote shut down programs in Visual Basic :laugh:

Now the word "Shutdown" will get your computers screen captured! o_O

Oh the joys of college networks! how many times did i get banned! hehe, ah well great fun.

I think my favourite prank style activity of all time was to take a screen capture of the desktop, then delete all the icons and hide the toolbars, then use the screen capture as your desktop picture. So many people tried clicking on the icons in the background picture but nothing would open or load, very amusing.

Did a few other naughty things too!!

I got suspended for a week for calling the IT admin a ####ing #### on my OWN PERSONAL WEBSITE!! :eek:

What kind of teacher reads a students personal site? Idiot. lol

Ian said:
i almost got kicked out of CCNA for abusing the net send command :)

Haha!! a few of us have been using that alot here recently.

Also last year everyone knew about it before it got blocked on most machines, but nobody knew the messages were logged in the event viewer. There was this woman and this guy sending messages to each other that made my afternoons far more enjoyable thats for sure!! I'l leave you to guess what they could have been saying

Well, in our work it is disabled - and you just enable it via services.
We often use this in work and remove the eventvwr log at the end of our shift. - Funny thing about a year ago one guy sent the message... "Total ########" to the whole DOMAIN - LOL

... he was on a final written warning for it.. ahaha

Back