Website about the K12

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Hia ll, just made a website about my K12. It's going to be a collection of guides eventually. At the mo, it's just got oil/filter change and removing the radio surround. I'm hoping to replace dampers and fit Eibach springs soon so these'll go on as well. If you visit, be sure to sign the guest book whatever Micra you drive (Y).

http://www.micrak12.com

Cheers Howard, hoping to add brakes and suspension articles soon :).

Lol - you'll regret saying that soon enough :p. fitting eibach lowering springs is on my list and I may need some advice about it at the time :laugh:. Cheers though (Y).

Gonna get the 30mm set. The SR's already lowered and I don't want to risk it over speed bumps and stuff.

well when i measured my 1.2 the arch gap (edge of arch to top of tyre ) was like 150mm so i`d say 50 will be no problem the sr`s might be lower but i`ve got the same wheel/tyre combo fitted

I agree actually, probably could do 50mm but there are millions of speed humps 'round here grr.

Nice job!! can't wait to see the step-by-step guides to replace the front bumper. I just can't do it as there are so many screws...

nip on ebay get yourself a workshop manual has a diagram showing every screw on both front and back bumpers and lots of other stuff :) well worth the like £5 they are

Back