Water getting in!!

L

LadyNissan

I know from previous conversations - going back a year or two I think? It was mentioned that sometimes water gets into the engine compartment specifically in the the "well" of the shock absorbers - I know this as it does on mine - does anyone know if a solution was ever found for this... apart from not letting it stand out in the rain or washing it... HE HE. I know this isn't anything major what so ever but just interested. Also does it still happens on the new models.

Jes!!!!!!!!! its absolutely p'ing it outside.:wasntme:

LadyNissan said:
I know from previous conversations - going back a year or two I think? It was mentioned that sometimes water gets into the engine compartment specifically in the the "well" of the shock absorbers - I know this as it does on mine - does anyone know if a solution was ever found for this... apart from not letting it stand out in the rain or washing it... HE HE. I know this isn't anything major what so ever but just interested. Also does it still happens on the new models.

Jes!!!!!!!!! its absolutely p'ing it outside.:wasntme:

it shouldn't be a real problem, but if you take it to nissan then there may be a recall for it.

my mum took her k12 back to nissan cos the keyless lock wouldn't turn and she thought that she'd have to pay loads but it turns out there was a recall for it anyway so she got it fixed free :D

Back