WANTED: SR or SUPER S in good nick

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys

My passed his driving Today and hes saved up for a car. He really wants a SR or Super S (in black, white or blue). He also needs a car pretty soon for uni, but he says he doesnt want any old car.

Thanks guys.

Ive had a look at the blue sr on fleebay, not sure if it will be in good nick. Is that the one with the square numberplate and white sr wheels?

I havnt come across a white one, is it still there? I cant find.

Ive had a look at the blue sr on fleebay, not sure if it will be in good nick. Is that the one with the square numberplate and white sr wheels?

I havnt come across a white one, is it still there? I cant find.

Thats the one I saw. I searched 'micra super s' at about 12 today and it were there, didnt notice how long was left though. Can you not go and view the blue one?

I asked my brother about it he said he wants a black or white one :Z. Ive searched through the net, not much there. Anyone know of any?

micra super s, £100 on ebay at the moe, mileage is a lil high but it wont take much to switch the engine eh... Rear discs aswell!!!

Hmmm tempting.

Theres also a black SR on fleebay but it hasnt got tax and is asking abit much imo. Where are the SR's when you need them!

Back