WANTED : Normal K11 seats

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Hey guys and girls

Im after some front and rear seats as im planning to recover them but i need to have a set in my car so i can still use it. does anyone have some spare or taking to much space up in their garage ??? im going to ring round some scrappies tomorrow but just thought i would ask

cheers

pad

Can you wait till the weekend?

My missus K11 has my SR front seats and i'm going to try and install the rears this weekend - if all goes well i'll have a 94reg set for you......

mate if you can get to SN13 8NJ then you can have two for free with a spare set of sub frames if you want...

they are just sitting in the garage and will be there for a while... :)

i will have a set of super s seats for sale soon. they could probably do with a re-cover. if you are going to midland meet at end of month possibly you could 'swing by' and collect em. they are much better than the standard seats.

right, sorry but 've had a problem. my missus car is a 5 door and the rear bench is a different lift style to my SR which means no go.

Sorry to raise your hopes your fella. :(

here is a picture of the super s seats. the rear ones won't fit a face lift easily though as they are fitted differently.
£35. for fronts. driver's seat has slight rip on bolster seam. but should stitch back together
will need a clean as have not been used for about 9 months
collection only from near chesterfield, derbyshire

Attachments

• DSCI0328.JPG
    DSCI0328.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 629
  • DSCI0330.JPG
    DSCI0330.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 248
Sorry to butt in on Paddy's thread.....Wilsonian, are you selling the front seats from the 5 door at all? If not, do seats from the 3 doors fit in a 5 door ok?

as far as i know 3 door seats and five doors are the same...

obviously there are some differences like the 3 doors have a catch so people can get in the back and some rear seats fold down indipendently and some don't. you can even get horizontal ones which fold forward but if your car doesn't have them already then they won't fit.

Back