Wanted - Nissan Micra..

Hi all,

Looking for a Nissan Micra as a cheap run about to keep my RX8 as a weekend toy, I will use the Micra also for occasional track fun, get some coil-overs and wheels on there and a decent exhaust and just cane it - just for a laugh for cheap giggles!

Have about 500/600 to spend..

What model would you recommend for this?

I know very little about Micras...

thanks,

Get yourself on ebay or Autotrader and do a price search. Where abouts ae you as well as this may help as there isn't a location on your Thread Profile.

Hi All,

Almost a year since I posted this thread, I now have another thirsty toy so I'm looking to buy a micra again, I live in buckinghamshire near aylesbury, looking for a cheap micra asap dont care what model as long as its cheap 300 quid ish....

ive got one , im in middlesbrough though , its got tax n test till end of month

its a 1.0 lx in silver, 5 door , everything works cept the heater only works on full , easy fix apparently

couple of dents and scratches , tyres all good and that

had a it for a few month since my audi was off the road, only want £300 ish for it we can work summit out !

Hi all,

Looking for a Nissan Micra as a cheap run about to keep my RX8 as a weekend toy, I will use the Micra also for occasional track fun, get some coil-overs and wheels on there and a decent exhaust and just cane it - just for a laugh for cheap giggles!

Have about 500/600 to spend..

What model would you recommend for this?

I know very little about Micras...

thanks,
hi im selling my nissan micra 1.3 sr
its a bit shabby (body work) but no rust!!!! but would be great for the track
its had all welding done got 12 month mot and will have 6 month tax.
all brakes been dun
2 new front tyres
owned by a mature lady for the last few years
82,000 miles on clock
only selling cuz i want something newer
ive never had any problems
i love my micras and this is the best 1 ive had!!!
and im tellin ya its rapid!!! ive pissed loads of people off at the traffic lights hehe!!!!

Back