wanted: k11 nismo arches

how do fella.... ive got a set. off my super s

the rear right hand one has been cut away underneath to clear the arch (when lowered the panhard rod pushed the wheel out on that side....so i trimmed it) has a few mounting holes for you to screw them onto the car if you wish.... they have been trimmed to fit the superS bumpers but later found out they will fit flush on any bumper if you push them hard enough.. lol

theyre in red atm but a few coats of whatever colour your car is and roberts your fathers brother.+ (Y)(Y)

they cost me £250......you can have them for £80. need to get rid.

oh and i still have some white dials, a quick shift kit, snapp off steering wheel and boss, pulsar brake kit (with performance disks and pads) and a brand new centre cat. oh and a full set of MINT condition Rota slipstreams in black with brand new tyres (kumho ecsta SPT 195/45/15)

let me know dude!

awesome, are you going to JAE?

they are fibre glass yea? so any modifications i want to do to them can be done easily with a bit of fibre glass filler,

i posted this in june and as i didnt get a response i thought you werent after them.
seems like i did get a response but i must not have seen it. genuinely sorry nex. ive got a lot on at the moment and i dont visit the msc as often as i should. i just missed it. it wont be long till theres another set available im sure.

i posted this in june and as i didnt get a response i thought you werent after them.
seems like i did get a response but i must not have seen it. genuinely sorry nex. ive got a lot on at the moment and i dont visit the msc as often as i should. i just missed it. it wont be long till theres another set available im sure.

no probs mate i should have PMed you about it, i was going to remind you to take them to JAE but i know they are gone now

i couldnt have gone anyway. stuck in the RAF. service before self and all, im working that weekend.... :doh:

Back