wanted k11 ecus, wires and nats

micra_pete

Ex. Club Member
As Gemma's thread, but i am yet unsure if she can help.

i need the nats system from a car, so i need a key, barrel, units, and ecu.

if possible i also need the ecu loom

If anyone has one please let me know and we will sort something out

I also am always interested in

early k11 ecus
nats ecus
sr20 ecus
and S14a ecus

please pm me if anyone has any of the above

thanks

pete if u can get some 1 from up here that knows this stuff and can take it off for u asap its yours but iv never heard of them b4

I dunnoh mate...what are they worth...

I mean I just sold my spare GTiR ECU for £50 & an Almera GTi ECU for £50, but I dunnoh bud...

Make me an offer and you can have it, as it is just sitting in the workshop!

i'll be honest £50 is expensive, but not un-heard of.....

normal price for a k11 ecu is £10-20 - sometimes 30 on ebay, but sr ecu's do often cost more - for some reason

i will get back to you, thanks mate :)

right pete the car is on its way should be here in about 40mins me and ian will see if we can remove and you can have the lot for 30 quid

hi Gemma, let me know if Ian is okay with doing it, and we will sort it out.

does that include postage? if not say a tenner?

if you can't remove it don't worry about it, as alienfish has also offered me, for around the same price :)

ill have a look at my uncles scrappy see wat he got, if i get them i hope i can steal them so it will jus be postage on wat i have if u want it ? also it aint on ur list tho do you want a ga16 ecu, postage cost is all i will need, thanks

stephen

hi mate, i'll be honest, im not too interested in the GA16, but as i say, i will consider anything.

Alienfish - im not going to jae mate :(

u posted on the sxoc ? there will be a few laying around there.

why you looking for 1 so much? wat u need to learn from it ?

thanks stephen

yeah, i posted on the sxoc with little success.

im interested in the ecu layout, its one of the only ecu's i have little experience with

lol i like how u put that 'one with little experience on' ill post up something to see if i can get there but in gear :D

u still doing custom maps on standard ecus for the price n conditions stated on MH?

stephen

Back