WANTED induction kit for k11

B

bal

hi
ive got a k11 1996 micra GX an im lookin for a cheap or secondhand induction kit or air filter so i can get rid of the standard air box intake ive currently got.
so if anyone has anything please reply

thanks

i will have 1 soon mate k&n it as only done about 2000-3000 miles.. so if have any offers let me know.

great
how soon?
how much?
and how do i get it from you?

does it have the pipes or just the filter?

comes with everthing cold air feed filter heat Shield an 2 oil breathers ill post them you give me price

bal matey,for performance thers no need to spend 50 quid on a filter and pipes(ther the jokes that watse money on those)

either use standard air box and k&n pannel filter(which replaces the one you have in now) and create your own cold air feed with some pipe found in any diy shop or around the house,,,or use a 1.6 air box from a primera/almera/sunny this is the same but a bit bigger,and do the same with the cold air feed

or wait around her till a kone filter comes up cheap on here,,,i have a replica nismo kone filter done about 1000mile but has a litle crack,but if that wot you want i can post pics and sel for a tenner+ p&p

im definately after a cone one just for the noise
rik could you post sum pics and details cos i am interested
is it just the bolt on cone or does it have the pipe?
exactly how bad is the crack?

needforspeed.co.uk are selling the full induction kit for my car for £45
but im a broke student and thats too steep for me

rik
im not really bothered about the pipe as you described i will probably create my own cold air feed from a DIY shop i just want to know what your offering. if its a bolt on is it a simple case of air box off and cone filter on hence bolt on?

im interested depending on the size fo the crack

the crack won effect anything apart from looks,it hasnt broken the seal,so no hole in the filter cone,,i wouldnt sell it if it had,

ill get pics up soon as i can matey,

my cousin down south just said hes got one i could have

and the best part is hes family so its for free!!

Back