Wanted: Front Fog light switch

Haylz

Ex. Club Member
I need a front fog light switch, the kind that goes in the centre console next to the other switches.

managed to get my scanner working so attached is a pic of what I'm after.

Attachments

• fe10_001.jpg
    fe10_001.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 137
Erm the super s doesn't have this kind of switch. the S's fog lights are on the stick, the non super s types are on the dash.

wilsonian said:
Erm the super s doesn't have this kind of switch. the S's fog lights are on the stick, the non super s types are on the dash.

Thanks mate.

I wasn't sure and because the attachment I posted is the only mention of either front fogs or driving lights in the owners manual I assumed that all pre facelift K11's had what's shown above.

I have a spare rear foglight switch that you could wire up to do the same job if you wanted.

Both super s' i have both have that switch..... but only the fog lights (bumper) come on with full beam

They Are Spot Lights Not Fogs Putting Them On Switch And Using The In The Wrong Place Could Be Illegal

Haylz said:
I need a front fog light switch, the kind that goes in the centre console next to the other switches.

got a rear fog switch in grey or black
say which u prefer and i'll post it tomorrow for u free of charge:grinning:

ssbnreso said:
got a rear fog switch in grey or black
say which u prefer and i'll post it tomorrow for u free of charge:grinning:

cheers mate.

Can I have the black one please. Thanks very much. :grinning:

ssbnreso said:
no probs:grinning:

probs!

went to get it today and the black switch i have is a hazard warning switch:down:

i still have the grey fog light swith if u want that instead?

ssbnreso said:
probs!

went to get it today and the black switch i have is a hazard warning switch:down:

i still have the grey fog light swith if u want that instead?
Don't worry mate, I was having a look around under the bonnet this morning and it looks like my car already has the wiring for driving lights.

I should be able to just plug them in and they'l work with main beam I think.

Thanks anyway, really appreciated. :grinning:

Back