Wanted: bonnet, headlights and radiator support panel in Perth

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
Hi guys and girls.

i got into a small accident last night, ran into the back of a ute with a towball, four cars involved and i was the last... i swear i saw no brake lights and the guy wasn't keen to give me his details... got photos of number plates but i'm stuck with the repairs to my car.

so long story shortened somewhat... if andbody in Perth has or knows where to get panels cheapish please could they pass the info on to me, i'd be very grateful. I can do the all the lifting and legwork if they're still attached and colour isn't a concern.
i'm after a bonnet, radiator support panel and headlights for a '95 LX.

thanks.
Have a safe weekend everyone!

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Yeah A1 had the whole silver micra if that's the one on camboon road.
A-Part wreckers on truganina had the green one but not sure if that one had the bonnet still. Good luck.

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
i went to A-1 today, all they had left was the headlights, $50 a side.
A-part had nothing.
babylon wreckers just up camboon put me onto a mechanic who sold me a grille and rad support for $50 and he's gonna let me know bout a super s thats unlicenced with gearbox problems.

so i'm still chasing a bonnet.

Micra_King, do you know steve at northside?

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
ha ha, steve told me bout you, thought that the micra i bought might have been yours.

yeah, A-1 don't keep cars long, specially less sought after cars like micras that'll sit for a bit. most of the cars i saw only lasted a month or 2 except for the old holden and fords at the back of the yard.

could you check out my micra sometime once i've got a bonnet on it. my other cars hav little noises specific to the engine, like a heartbeat :eek:) and with the micra i'm not sure what noises are supposed to be there and which aren't.

if there's anything mechanically amiss Steve's gonna be a happy man, i don't kno how many thousands i've spent on my 260z at northside

back to the purpose of this thread... if someone has a spare bonnet i could maybe borrow or rent to take to the fiberglass guy i kno of that'd be cool. he can do carbon fiber too and if he has to make a mould for the bonnet it bodes well for western staters chasing light parts without shipping charges.

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
suhweet!!! can't wait to get back to budget motoring, driving the skyline daily is hammering my bank balance.

my mobile number is: oh four one four 212 633. pls could you txt me your address and is sat lunchtime-ish ok? whenever it suits you really, i can move other commitments around.
Thanks Wilson.

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
i paid $100 for the pair of headlights so $50 does sound cheap, was gonna take a carton with me anyway as a thank you.
i'm sure we can agree to something fair on the day that we're both happy with. don't want to leave a bad taste in your mouth for helping out a fellow owner.

Back