Want cheap petrol?

Ultra Low Cost Value Unleaded (50 RON)

Especially popular with Rover Metro and Nissan Micra drivers, our 50 RON ULCVU fuel is made from refinery leftovers. This is a very inexpensive fuel indeed as it is actually classified as industrial waste rather than fuel.

-Indeed-??

this is the one

'I can't believe how cheap they are - I ordered thirty litres of super unleaded and it was there, next day, left on my doorstep in 2 litre plastic bottles. '

30litres in 2 litre plastic bottles lol!

Ultra Low Cost Value Unleaded (50 RON)
Especially popular with Rover Metro and Nissan Micra drivers, our 50 RON ULCVU fuel is made from refinery leftovers. This is a very inexpensive fuel indeed as it is actually classified as industrial waste rather than fuel.

LOL at the above comment, so then chaps we all run our micra's on industrial waste!

Kev

Ordering from us is safe and easy! Just enter the desired quantity of the fuel you need, and we'll package it up and send it to you in the post, first class, delivered straight through your letterbox. No hassle. No worries.

actually some of the comments on there are brilliant!

Straight through your letterbox, hmm somehow I doubt it. Don't think parcel force would be too keen on shipping gallons of fuel around somehow!!! lol

I'll have the antimatter conversion if I get a cool looking warp drive like on star trek, better than undercar neons for sure!

You'd be in trouble if you crash, News report, antimatter cars crashes in London, London is no more!"

goldstar0011 said:
antimatter cars crashes in London, London is no more!"

Ha Ha....

Lets sort out a group buy for the anti-matter conversion kit...

I can hear the lingo now....

" Distance!!; No matter with anti-matter "

did here I had loads of fuel poured through my letter box today. I only ordered last night!

I ordered some last night as well to go to work, shame the lit matches were delayed in the post

Think I'm going to have to try the Vin Diesel... One for the car, one for me, one for the car, one for me etc...

That or Petrel: Finally a use for the Common Sh**ehawk. If only they could do something with pigeons too!

Back