vinyls or no vinyls?

should i keep the vinyls>

• Total voters

simmo

Official micra geek!
I am respraytin my car over the summer when i put a new kit and stuff on it. Question is should i keep the original vinyls or get rid?

Lol on pimp my ride, someone had a dropdown turntable installed under the dash,,, anyway back on topic

I say - it depends on the vinyl! Krazy had some on his which i wasnt keen on, but i think others could look good, as long as the car isnt bog standard etc

I had some vinyl/decals on my SLX, got mixed reactions on here but I loved them, they were an extention of my personality just like my tattoo's

Pic

I have the same ones in silver if I decide to put on SuperS but not sure if I've grown out of them like I did with undercar neons hehehe

Without knowing what you want to put on it's impossible to say. If you like them then go for it. There will always be people who don't like them.

im sure i put a pic up, heres my car anyways. Its quite an old one so its alot different to this now but u can still see the vinyls im dont know what to do with...

http://tk.files.storage.msn.com/x1p...vPsx60Xb45sidN_zopRA4fE6gqzIJRD1jbVEMelIwELiQ

x1pTgUg2odfMEC3EuH0t5H-Wogq69mCa-ralCqkrR1bcq7H89g8YYaedlW4hYkeUUDKRvDDSqeeGuZ5uWCoxWyEfPdQKA6_SKrTJOyyK_rYivPsx60Xb45sidN_zopRA4fE6gqzIJRD1jbVEMelIwELiQ

lol, they r the original ones, thing is iv had a crash so all the front is new (black) i have new foah bumper, skirts and arches to be sprayed and put on. So im thinkin of sprayin the whole thing. But obviously i wont b able to replace these vinyls...

cool, thanks for your comment, the only thing that puts me off is thinking it will look bare and also i dont wanna get rid of somethin i cant replace!!

yeah i will one day, thing is i get bad rubbing on the bk so thats why its up abit, how can i resolve this problem if i want it lowwer?

wheels are the right offset. also have spacers on. wheels just inside the arch so cant go out any further out but still rub on the inside. Im going to get new slimer wheels soon. after a set of k10 super s alloys, anyone have any?

Back