Various parts

Robert

Ex. Club Member
Offers on everything!

Universal backbox with tunable tip, has hangers welded on for a K11, will need welding to your existing pipework:
DSC_1839-1.jpg

DSC_1840-1.jpg

DSC_1841.jpg

K11 (From 99 facelift) rear wiper motor:
DSC_1843-1.jpg

K11 facelift repeaters (no bulbs, ideal as spares for tinting?):
DSC_1846.jpg

Fiesta 3D tail lights (originally bought to mould into micra lights):
PICT0010.jpg

bit of double sided tape :D

you beat me to that post :p they look good on mine anyway and thats how the universal ones come with sticky pads

hi fella u still got the repeaters or did alien get them if not and if he dont want them i will take them from u and how much was u looking at for them

you must have posted that at the same time as me lol

is postal order ok mate, if so can you pm me ur address and i'l get it over to you

Is the "K11 facelift boot handle in AJ4 red" just a boot handle or has it got the lights in that shine onto number plate? If has, how much?

Yeah it has the bulbs too, can get a picture of the underside if you like?
Might be a bit to post due to the weird shape, £7?

Yeah a pic for re-assurance would be appreciated!

So it would be £7 posted? Or £7 plus p&p? *confusion*

Either way, ill take it!

Right well you got a deal there buddy! Drop me a PM with email address for paypal payment! And yeah a pic tomorrow would be great!

I know the facelift boot handle is possibly sold, but does anyone know if it would be a straight fit onto a prefacelift? not sure if the design of the whole boot changed or just the 'fittings' changed.

I've got the pics, but photobuckets being funny at the minute, I'll try another site in a minute and PM you ;)

Lee, I'm free friday i think, I'll text you later and let you know for sure :)

Back