Various bits prefacelift k11

Right guys I'm after a few bits and bobs for my sisters k11

Pre facelift rev counter dialsprov got
Lowering springs/ matiz setup
Dash pod prov got
Rear window seals (non pop out type)
Wheel trims (she doesn't want alloys, have to be Nissan ones)
One of Noddies panhard rodsordered
Pool ball gear knob
Super S type parcel shelf with speakers and connector blockprov got

Basically everything I have in/on Charlie lol

I've got a set of four wheel trims with a little bit of curbing on them from when I was learning. And a speaker parcel shelf. Alongside various other bits from the SLX I stripped.

Tchaaa said:
I've got a set of four wheel trims with a little bit of curbing on them from when I was learning. And a speaker parcel shelf. Alongside various other bits from the SLX I stripped.

What exactly have you got? Already sourced a parcel shelf off another member

Have you got any pics of the wheel trims?

hoopdub said:
dude, if you can wait till monday i can get you prices on matiz gear and a set of 14" trims

Should of said the wheels are 13" and I've got all the time in the world it's for my sister lol

What exactly have you got? Already sourced a parcel shelf off another member

Have you got any pics of the wheel trims?

Speakers are OEM SLX ones. I'll get you some pictures of the trims in the morning when there's enough light to do so properly. I've got a lot of bits. Kept pretty much everything that wasn't damaged in the crash, the boot handle, driver's door, engine/gbox, speedo dials as well as probably a couple other bits have been sold.

yo, pair of matiz front struts complete with springs etc £20 each plus post. rear springs £10 each plus post. thats my work so thats their prices

i have a set of standard 13" wheel trims, scuffs and scratches but not that bad, can do pics tonight for you £15 plus post

Back