user name post help pm help

:down: :down: :down: I notice for some reason my proper user name JAPSEYE is in green and not the usual red also im unable to reply to or make any posts. I have had to re register to make a post and to ask why this has happened as my pm option has also been disabled. The only thing that has changed on my part is my isp I have cleared my cookies and reset all fields I have also changed my email addy in my profile. can anyone shed any light on this matter as im at a loss as to why this has happened.

Correct. Changing the email address requires the account to be revalidated.

I know Kev and James are out today, and Ed's probably got his head stuck in an engine so most likely be this evening or tomorrow. If it hasn't been done, just reply here and i'l ring one of them up :)

still unable to post but see kev on here now so maybe the email will get validated

maybe not ........a lot of trouble just to post anyone interested got set of sr clocks for sale but as i cant post.............there

Give him a chance. If you only go on the forums once a day, there's on average 300 posts to read.

chill out mate..........I would have thought that the email validation would have been automated not physical. I never was one for letting grass grow.

as it smokes to quick

It's fixed now. It's because you used an AOL address and unforunately for some unkown reason they think the MSC spam and it gets rejected.

Thanks
Kev :)

now that makes me feel very stupid i do appologise blooming aoel
to be honest its been a nightmare changing service providers i even ended up on dial up for some strange reason..

Yeah AOL is a pain, I have given up trying to resolve it with them.

Back