Use yer head!!! WARNING: Graphic pics

Micra 110

Site Supporter
WARNING: Slightly shocking pics

Be sure to read the very last line

A truck was traveling down the highway at around 1 o'clock in the morning near Tulsa, Oklahoma.

A Motorcyclist was traveling at 120mph when it ran into the back of the moving semi-truck...

The Truck driver said he felt the impact but took almost a 1/4 mile for him to pull over. :glance:

image002-1.jpg

image001-1.jpg

image003-1.jpg

image004-1.jpg

...AND HE SURVIVED!! (Y)

He was either blind or asleep to hit a huge truck on what were probably quiet roads! At least his head didn't come off... imagine seeing that as you go to take a delivery out the back of the lorry! :s

I'm not sure that's real, after 1/4 mile you'd think his feet would be a bit bloody, especially after his boots were pulled off. I've seen this on a couple of sites. Another story to this pic was the lorry stopped and the guy didn't.

If that is real, then he would certainly be very dead. As has been said already, the people on the scene would not have been busy taking photos if he had been alive at the point, they would have been trying to save his life. Something doesn't look right to me there, the body doesn't seem to be in proportion. Maybe it is the body armour he has on.

I'm dubious, I must admit - as already pointed out his body doesn't look in proportion and being dragged along at 60mph even just for 15 seconds, there wouldn't be much of his feet left! The only plausible explanation is that for some reason they took his boots off after they pulled up. Not sure this is 100% real!!!

the reason he looks out of proportion is because he hit the back of the trailer at 120mph + his bones would have been shattered, leaving him hanging like a bag full of bone fragments.

Back