Urgent help, I need to get sorted so I can drive home

pork

Club Member
Fitting my bike carbs right now, took off old manifold and loads off coolant came out off two ports either end off the head. The old mani has ports in it but the new one doesn't. I'm makin up a new gasket for the new manifold and was wondering what do I do about these other holes!!! I can't drive home otherwise!!

Fitting my bike carbs right now, took off old manifold and loads off coolant came out off two ports either end off the head. The old mani has ports in it but the new one doesn't. I'm makin up a new gasket for the new manifold and was wondering what do I do about these other holes!!! I can't drive home otherwise!!

Coolant out of two ports on the head? On a ma I'll have to go have a look at mine
But can you not just join them together with a bit of hose?? Don't take that as gospel I'll have to go have a nosey at mine to see which ones you mean

I bet he can't put a fruit pastel in his mouth without chewing it!
Video evidence only if you wish to accept the challenge Frank.

Some say that he has an ecu for a brain,
some say he has tyre marks for finger prints,
all we know is.....he's called FRANK

Bet he can't drive all the way down here fix my engine woes, make my car faster whilst wearing a top hat, drive home all for a cup of tea and a biscuit?

If you can though, just pm me. :blush:

Back